Master Fighter (240)

Expert Hunter (220)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
10-10-2023, 02:22 PM (This post was last modified: 10-10-2023, 02:24 PM by Astraios. Edited 1 time in total.)
What had she been going to say? There was something there, something unspoken. He shot to his paws, pulling himself free of his stupid hiding spot. It hadn't even lasted a second under her inspection. "Why do you!?" He yelled back at her. "Everything was so SIMPLE before you came along!" He raised his voice, trying to out-yell her. As if just by being louder, he would be more right. What was she on about? Needing Vidarra approval. It was very clear the leader had a soft spot for her. What exactly did she think she had to prove? 

Her voice dropped, and some of his defensive posture relaxed too. Not much, just responding to her on a subliminal level. "I just wanted one person on my side. I wanted to mean something to…" he broke off, swallowing his words as he glared at her. Not that her glare was doing much while she was staring at her paws.
[Image: Au67KGz.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. A pain that runs deep The Polar Sound 12:00 PM, 10-10-2023 02:33 PM, 10-26-2023