An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - GoldWordyUnderachieverCritical Fail!
10-10-2023, 02:43 PM
Before she came along. Ouch. That one hurt. Her face screws up even more as he raises his tone. Why did he have to be louder than her? He was bigger so obviously he could be louder. Ugh! Why was he so infuriating?!

Continuing to look at her paws, she could feel his glare burning into her skin. Even as his words hit the air, she felt her heart stop and her breath catch in her lungs. Did he not realize that she was on his side? That if Vidarr had caught him in the den, his punishment would have been much worse? That… she would have stood up for him? That unspoken thing clenches her heart as she fights back tears. Why was she so WEAK?!

“I…I am on your side,” Delphi whispers as she continues to stare at her paws. She was ignoring the last thing he said. He wanted to mean something to who? Her? Why was she so important? She was a nobody! A small tiny little runt that was WEAK and stupid and everything that everyone wanted to NOT be. “Why…Why is it that you suddenly come into my life like a tornado and screw up everything in my head?! Why are you so BLIND to see that you DO mean something to ME!” Her voice begins to rise again in volume as she can’t fight back the words anymore.

“We’re friends, Strai! You’re…you’re my best friend! I want… I wanna spend every stupid day with your stupid face! I… UGH!” Delphi finally looks up with those teary eyes to his glaring stupid face. Why was it that every time she looked at him, her stomach got all weird feeling?

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. A pain that runs deep The Polar Sound 12:00 PM, 10-10-2023 02:33 PM, 10-26-2023