size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
10-10-2023, 03:56 PM
The woman nods at her idea of attacking Dagrún’s cheek and offers the smaller girl praise. Haydée beams brightly up at the woman as she explains about going for the throat and underbelly as well. Head bobs in agreement as the woman lifts her head away, eyes sliding down to the hind leg the woman lefts and flexes. She explains about going for knees and how crippling joints can slow larger opponents before asking if she can think of any other targets.

Pursing her lips in deep thought, Haydée allows her green gaze to roam over the taller woman’s form. Head tilts slightly as she lands on Dagrún’s paws and she muses out loud, “Well, your paws would be a good target. Even if I can’t bite them, you would have to lift the away from me which could mess up your balance. And your ankles could work in my favor, like the knees.”

The inspection of Dagrún continues as the girl ponders any other suitable targets for attacks. Finally, she says, “The only other thing I can think of is your tail. If I can use my speed and get around behind you, biting at your tail could be a useful distraction. Either, you would spin to try and catch me and I could continue to run around you or you allow me to bite it and risk losing a chunk of it.”

With the assessment done, Haydée’s bright eyes meet the similar green gaze of Dagrún’s as waits to hear how she did.

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Keep On Keeping' On [Hay] Lazuli Falls 04:54 PM, 04-09-2023 12:57 PM, 03-24-2024