size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
10-10-2023, 04:41 PM
Haydée speaks with words that have been rehearsed a thousand times over; repeated again and again until they have become a second nature to the girl. That doesn’t mean that they are not genuine or spoken with any sort of monotone drone. No, it just means that she has had to practice her formal greetings since she has become the Leader. Anxiety still bubbles in her chest when talking to other alphas but she does her best to make it seem like she knows what she is doing. Which, most of the time, is exactly the opposite of what she actually feels.

Introducing herself and giving her pack name, Haydée is rewarded with the Empress’s name. Eyes light with up a gentle sense of wonder at the regal woman before her and the girl has to admit that she is envious of how easily Venom makes conversing seem. At the monochrome woman’s admission of not knowing about Ethne, the girl dips her head slightly and offers a soft chuckle, “Well, we have mostly kept to ourselves down in Auster. Not that we have anything to hide or anything. My mother, Bellamy of Foi, founded the pack right after the birth of my siblings and me.”

Pausing a moment to take a breath, Hay offers a shy smile before continuing on, “Mom was focused on raising us and keeping the pack running smoothly so she didn’t get the chance to visit as many packs as she wanted to.” Another pauses as uncertainty flashes across her features and her voice takes on a note of hesitation as she explains, “Then, a couple seasons ago, my father, Bellamy’s mate, was murdered not far from pack lands.” Sadness appears in her gaze and, for a moment, the young, floundering child that she is can be seen in her emerald gaze.

Just as quickly as it appeared, the glimpse behind her mask is gone and she slowly adds, “That is why mom had to step down from being the Leader. The grief of losing my dad had consumed her.” An explanation given for something that Haydée didn’t really have to share but, wishing to start off their pack relations on an honest note, one that she feels compelled to share. Rounding out the explanation, she says, “And, uh, that is why I am visiting you. Mom always wanted to come and introduce our pack to you so I decided to do it for her. So… uh… hello.” An uncertain chuckle fills the space after her last word.

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. What's The Tale, Nightingale? Redwater Rocks 03:55 PM, 09-12-2023 04:39 PM, 03-08-2024