An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - GoldWordyUnderachieverCritical Fail!
10-10-2023, 05:06 PM
His words send a shock of surprise through her. The tears dry up as her eyes widen. She was the only one that mattered? She meant everything? But… how…? She always had to share. She wasn’t everything to just someone. She had siblings.. Parents.. Family.. But Strai… Could he be everything to her?

Blinking slowly, Delphi stands there in silence. How was she supposed to respond? Did he expect her to feel the same? To drop everyone for him? He had to understand that that wasn’t possible. That she would do everything she could to be everything for him, but she wouldn’t give up her family. Couldn’t give them up.

Now she was stuck. What did this mean for them? Her brow furrows as she continues to stand in silence. What was she supposed to say? They were too young to run away together. Besides she couldn’t do that. She couldn’t leave her family… “I-“ Delphi starts and then stops, her weight shifting slightly as she fights to find the best words possible.

“I want to be your everything,” her voice is quiet, small, and honest. Finally the feelings that had been buzzing around in her that she couldn’t put words to were out in the open. “I’m scared too,” she steps forward, tilting her chin up so that she can look at his face softly. “I don’t really understand why I feel this way but I wanna spend all of my time with you,” Delphi whispers these last words as she takes another step closer to close the distance between them.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. A pain that runs deep The Polar Sound 12:00 PM, 10-10-2023 02:33 PM, 10-26-2023