size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
10-10-2023, 07:36 PM

Something about the stranger seems… off. Haydée watches his body language, trying to gauge if he means to harm them or if he needs their help. The male’s ears seem to be angled away from them and the words he speaks only confuse the young leader more. Yes, something is very off about this man but, for now, she will continue to give him the benefit of the doubt. He splashes in the creek, questioning where the treasure is before suddenly splaying himself out in the creek. For a long moment, the girl remains silent, watching, assessing, and considering what to do.

Finally, her head cants slightly as a small smile appears on her lips and her lifts a brow curiosity as she questions, “What is this ‘treasure’ you seek? We really don’t have anything special just food to eat and plenty of furs to sleep on.” Now, Haydée knows that treasure is a board term and it can mean different things to different wolves. If she can figure out exactly what he is looking for, maybe she can steer him in the right direction and away from trespassing onto other pack lands.

As for him not knowing what ill intent means, Haydée decides to gently teach him and says, “When I say ‘ill intent’ I was just wondering if you mean to try and hurt us. I hope that you are friendly because we are a welcoming pack. Borders of pack lands are not usually crossed without permission from the alpha. However, Ethne does not wish to harm you and, if you do not hurt us, then maybe we can help you find this treasure.” Yes, something is off about this stranger but maybe he just needs some friendly guidance and help. Maybe.

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Trouble on the horizon Cattail Creek 03:40 AM, 09-12-2023 08:01 AM, 01-30-2024