An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
10-11-2023, 01:50 AM

At his agreement Absinth found herself wondering just what exactly the boy meant- there was a tone she thought went deeper than the surface level abhorrence she had for benevolence. But that wasn’t her problem. He began talking about his old pack and she listened intently as Aresenn shared the day they met as his departure from it. So that was why his brain was rotten! “Shame. Chaos without motive is potential unrealized.” A pause, green eyes flickering with resonance of his feelings. “So… you wanted something more purposeful. Makes sense.” And he’d found that in Sephiran. Interesting. So now she knew what his motives were, and how far he was willing to go to fulfill that desire. They were eerily similar.

Absinth let out an airy chuckle of amusement as he explained his lackluster assistance with Sephiran, a half-smirk playing on his lips. Sure, she could work with their fledgling collusion- it was a step in the right direction, and she had to admit they could play off of each other well. “Your intervention is enough. If I ever get the chance to steer you from certain death- I’ll do the same.” Though probably not against Sephiran. She needed to know them both better first.

Absinth’s attention was focused solely on Aresenn as he spoke. She noted the main trait of Sephiran’s - his qualities as a leader. Or at least that was how it came off to her. But she was rather interested in the mention of the purple boys family; a lesson of lore she had to carefully draw out of Seph later for sure. “Maybe he and I will bond over a similar upbringing. I have plenty more stories to tell.” She grinned mischievously, a line up of tales quickly forming in her mind. Aresenn continued on divulging information to her as well as his own thoughts. So there were more of the violet crazies to be had? Unless Sephiran was truly insane…- but his description of his father and the pets he kept could not have been fabrications. She could tell it was the truth. It had been her truth. “We can hope so. The best thing to do with types like that is to stay close, and bend to their will when it’s favorable if you want to survive at their side. The benefits will come after that.” Absinth agreed that more volatile creatures would be difficult to manage- Aresenn’s year with Sephiran was all the proof needed. He said so himself.

She shook her head at his notion that she would have any trouble taking in the information he’d imparted. If anything Absinth was like a parasite for knowledge, and she could retain quite the treasure trove. “If I ever ran out of things to learn, there would be nothing left to live for.” The monochromatic fae muttered loudly, attempting to recapture eye contact she would speak with finality. “I want to be here. Working for it is part of the reward. My raison d'être- 'Reason for being.'” Again she mimicked his half grin, taunting him that he would not be rid of her anytime soon.

[EXIT ABSINTH]
wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Redemption Lies Plainly in Truth The Polar Sound 10:25 AM, 10-10-2023 11:51 PM, 10-13-2023