size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Bird

Double Master1KHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
10-11-2023, 07:54 PM

Lurid watched as her sister froze, sensing someone looking at her, no doubt. The discomfort was evident as she shifted around, not wishing to turn around most likely. Lurid would not wish to face her either, not after all she had been through. Sanguine had not been through any of it as she should have. No, Sanguine was too busy picking poisonous fungus it seemed. However much hatred Sanguine might carry in her heart, Lurid felt a thousand times fold in that moment. Rage coursed through her veins like furious white lightning, making her blood run cold and burn hot beneath her flesh. What was the excuse for ditching familial duty over one's own wants and needs?

Lurid did not speak immediately, she let the silence and frigid air do her talking. She came up close to her sister, close enough that they could feel the warmth of each other's bodies unless Sanguine moved away. Lurid's vision blurred with rage and hurt, mostly rage though. 'Sister... It's been quite some time.' Sanguine said on broken vocals, her once-sweet voice now scarred by Lurid herself. While most did find Sanguine's voice hard to handle, Lurid still heard the dulcet vocals of her sister through those marred vocal cords. "Time continues until you turn around and face me, sister mine." Lurid's dual vocals purred, but her tone suggested anger. For Sanguine, this meant to turn around now or forever hold her peace. The more time she spent with her back turned, the more furious Lurid became with her. It would be her only warning, and she was privileged to get such a sweet gesture from Lurid. Patience was not something that came easily to the alabaster devil, her family knew that best of all.

---
Word count: 292 words
"Talking" | 'Hearing'

Notes: ---
Despite her adorable good looks, Lurid is quite the nasty character. Use extreme caution when threading with her. Her threads are almost always considered mature, with possible triggers. Caution, this character is rated M for Mature! <3 She is unpredictable even to her author, who decides her conduct by random die rolls. Ilyn is a 24" tall polar bear & Samael is a black Augur Buzzard with a 50" wingspan, they travel with Lurid as her companions. If not directly mentioned, assume they are nearby. As her mate, Requiem is allowed in any of her threads regardless of label. Lurid possesses diamond-studded armor which she uses in battle.

Click the character icon to see Lurid's profile.
Discord: Bird_223 or PM character
to plot with me, ask about threads,
or to remind me about posts!