An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Critical Hit!Valentines 2020
10-12-2023, 07:47 PM

Mortis wanted his pups to be familiar with the world around them. Not everything started and stopped with the Armada (even if his father believed otherwise). A large part of that was letting his pups see how large the world was, and getting a feel for travelling. That way, they would always know their way home.

With that in mind, he took a few days off from his pack responsibilities, and took Ursa down to the Bifrost. Seeing her delight in the warmer weather made the trip worth it. He let her race across the sand, trotting at a slower pace behind her. When she stopped to dig, he caught up to her. “Auster is far enough away that they experience summer when we have winter” He explained to Ursa, and then she was up again, heading along the Bifrost.

“Fish can grow pretty big out here, this is connected to the sea, and drops off quite sharply on the sides, so be careful!” he warned her, still trotting along behind her. She stopped again, and he got a chance to catch up again. He stopped beside her, and turned his direction to the ocean on the side closest to them. “Alright, let's start with fishing. First of all, I brought some bait. Sprinkle this across the surface to attract some fish” he instructed her, handing the jar over to her.

Total: 655

"Speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. fish with me, dad! The Bifröst 09:24 AM, 10-12-2023 06:03 PM, 11-08-2023