Master Hunter (250)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
10-12-2023, 10:31 PM

Face-blades? That was oddly complimentary, he looked over at her again, studying her expression. Given a moment to look at her, he realised the odd markings of her face could almost be considered similar to his own. After that realisation, he found himself finding pieces of his mother in her markings, and was forced to look away. At least her personality was nothing like the one who had whelped him. “It is” He agreed

When she began to circle around him, his attention was drawn back to her. Eyeing her wearily, wondering if she took offence to his deal. So it came as some surprise when she agreed. He met her eyes then, and there was a challenge in them. With her agreement, he allowed himself to be daring. Att jag är värdig How would he go about proving his honor to her?

He moved within reach of the metal as she pointed to it, and dragged it closer to himself. Next, he selected a piece of dark wood, and grabbed a sharpened piece of obsidian. Without his dagger, it would have to do. He sat down, and started work on shaping the handle. “If you want to make any modifications to the metal before I attach it, feel free to do so.” He said, knowing he would feel less out of place if she was busy as well.

"Speech"

[Image: Au67KGz.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. ...And my axe! The Stone Steppe 09:50 PM, 10-12-2023 12:10 AM, 10-15-2023