size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
10-13-2023, 01:58 AM

Truthfully, the young Haydée did not mean to be so vague with her words but, the truth is, she is just not used to having to share such disheartening news. Corbie quietly congratulates her on the promotion and sadness flickers across the girl’s features, dimming her gentle smile for a moment. A sigh falls from her lips as she gives a gentle shake of her skull and says, “No, not rude at all. That is why I came, to share the news face to face. It seemed like the right thing to do because mom has always been so thankful for your friendship.”

Head bows slightly as she inhales slowly, steeling herself as she begins the tale, “A couple seasons back, Gavroche, my father and Bellamy’s long-time mate, was murdered not far from Ethne lands.” Sadness does not flicker across her features this time but, instead, lingers and weighs down the lines of her face as the smile she had been wearing falls off. Even with time distancing the events, all the emotions she had felt at discovering her father’s mutilated corpse seems to fill her all over again every time she speaks of the murder.

Haydée slowly lifts her head as she continues, “We found the murderer and brought him to justice but the grief of the events has weighed heavily on the pack. Mother… got lost in that deep sadness and we decided it would be best for her to go to the Hallows for some special, medical attention. She could barely function by the time I got there but, with the help of the Hallows and lots of love, she is beginning to learn how to continue to keep on living.”

A gentle smile appears as Haydée speaks of her mother finding herself once more and the pride she feels for her mother is written plainly on her face. “That is why I have taken over Ethne and, while it is something I have wanted to do, I wish it could have been under extremely different circumstances. I mean, I still find myself feeling lost with… well, everything.” A nervous chuckle fills the space between them as she looks up at Corbie, respect and gratitude lifting her features up once more.

Taking a deep breath, she finally says, “But I wanted to come tell you about everything that has happened because I know mom really respects you. And… I am hoping we can continue to have a friendly relationship now that I am the Leader.” With that, Haydée falls silent and the butterflies of uncertainty take flight in her stomach. Hopefully, Corbie can see just how hard she is trying to keep Ethne afloat in this uncertain time.

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Leave It To The Breeze The Range 06:44 PM, 09-19-2023 11:58 PM, 04-08-2024