Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
10-13-2023, 08:38 AM

Gil knew the girl tailed him, but pretended not to notice. Why ruin her fun? Hoping that she would find something more interesting along the way, he continued to follow the scent of the tiger while also hoping someone older would come along to help. As he navigated closer to the tiger's "lair" - which was more of a dilapidated recess of the isle's building - he paused to glance backward at his daughter. It was at that moment she chose to launch at him, laughing the whole time until her teeth sunk into his fur and maybe a bit of skin.

He lets out a quiet chuckle before curling back to nuzzle the top of her head as she relinquishes her bite. His own ear turns to listen to the reverberating growl. A grumble vibrates his chest as he looks away from Sid toward the shadows of the building. "A very large predator that has been stealing our food," Gil's voice is low and gravelly as his ears begin to fold backward. "You must promise me to be careful if you follow me," he warns Sid, casting one stern and very concerned look back at the pale-colored girl before he sets forward to continue tracking down the beast.

"speech"

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. does one ever run out of good titles? Daager Isle 12:40 PM, 09-27-2023 12:06 PM, 03-07-2024