An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipAll Oozed OutOoze ImmuneThe Ooze ParticipantDouble Master
Ooh La LaOverachieverSnake EyesHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! VengeancePride - Bisexual
Mammoth Hunter
10-13-2023, 08:40 AM
Not a lot got past the old man's nose. But today something had, or rather someone's. It was hard to parse their scents apart, they all blended together, undisguisable from one another. Not in the way that family and friends smells sort of vibed, it felt deliberate, like they'd coated themselves in something that made it impossible to say who was who, even how many whos there were. Not a lot got under Oki's skin, it could be argued he was too laid back for his own good, but this felt weird in a way that was too glaringly serious even for him. Pale brows furrowed he followed the scent, the trail led deeper into the territory and though he probably ought to have called for back up or something he was confident he could manage this alone. He wasn't a pushover, he could hold his own way better than most. Probably even better than the Viking boss himself.

He moved at a casual pace, his gait light and springy as he pressed further into the Steppe territory, the tail lead off into the basement. Several paw prints scuffed the ground nearby- and there was another scent. One he recognised this time- shit. It was Cel.

Hurrying down the ladder-do you know how hard it is for a wolf to descend a ladder?- his paws hit the paved stone flooring, his claws clacking slightly as his dark gaze struggled to adapt to the pitch blackness of the room.

"Cel, you down here, I think-" And before he could even finish his sentence someone was upon him. Slamming him into one of the bookcases so hard the wood rattled and containers went tumbling, glass smashing the sound easily covering the thudding of paws as they rapidly approached. Dark figures descended upon him and the worst of it there was no growling or snarling. Just the white of teeth in the dark.
[Image: jCtsUWy.gif]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Perhaps I Am Destined For This Lord's Cellar 02:03 PM, 09-05-2023 06:04 PM, 11-08-2023