size
Medium
build
Medium
player
ghostliem

Samhain 2022
10-13-2023, 10:25 AM

Rheum was content to explore the surrounding area without much interruption. While she didn't quite understand what exactly this place was, she found it interesting. The steel that stood rusted and jagged glinted in the winter sun that peeked out from behind grey clouds. Large round mounds clanged when her claws scraped by it. Were they rocks? Or something else entirely? A few times, she even saw some skeletal remains of creatures she didn't quite recognize. The placement of their bones reminded her of bears or even those large monkeys. Gorillas? Is that what Hattori had called them? Either way, she would nose through the light blanket of snow, investigating until a cry caught her attention.

Lifting her head, she turned yellow eyes toward the girl who stood bleeding. The pained expression was obvious and made Rheum shift gears. Moving quickly toward the girl, Rheum didn't bother with pleasantries or even asking if she could be in the girl's personal space. Leaning down so she could inspect the cut on the girl's ankle, she lets out a low hum and gives her head a small shake. "If ya le' me clean this quick, i' won' get infected," her mother's accent shines through as she is slowly forgetting how to speak her uncle's language. Looking up at the girl from where she half-kneels by the injury, she smiles and gives her head a tilt.

"I know ways of healin'. See, got some supplies righ' here," Rheum shifts her shoulder so that her small satchel can slide into the girl's view.

Rheum Genji-Archer

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. a moment of silence Veteran's Plateau 07:01 AM, 09-11-2023 04:49 PM, 01-09-2024