size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Bunni

Critical Fail!UnderachieverSamhain 2022
10-13-2023, 10:52 AM

A singular brow raises slightly as he watches her quickly stand and move out of the water. Did she think he was going to hurt her? Because he definitely wasn't in the business of doing that. He wanted others to fall in love with him, not bleed by his own paws. And as stupid as that sounds, it's merely Scald's tacky way of saying he was a pacifist before anything else. Well, and he made it pretty obvious he was eyeing the girl in a not-so-shameless way. She was pretty, okay? He wasn't so full of himself that he couldn't admit when someone else was attractive. Ok, he thought a lot of females were attractive, but when they were more naturally colored... Hm, yes, he did admire them a tad more.

Anyway, Scald was standing there, obviously looking at her. He noticed how she smiled in return but also rolled her eyes. That he was used to. It at least earned a quiet chuckle out of him as she quickly retorted back with her own style of teasing. Ah, he could like a girl like her. "Ah, shucks miss, ya got me. Gettin' wet ain' quite my thing," his smile curls and his expression is cheeky as he tilts his head slightly to the side as if to challenge her for another retort. Games were something he did enjoy.

It's when she breaks eye contact does he also look away. They were standing out on the island with hardly a soul around them. Where had she come from? When he twitches his nose, he can kind of scent something familiar. Was it... the castle pack? His gaze shifts toward the southwest where the looming shadow of the castle beyond the plains lay. Hm, if she was one of theirs, he'd have to be careful. Scald's thoughts roam slightly until her words catch his attention.

"Not every day I can say I saved a damsel," his eyes crinkle at the corners, finding humor in his joke. "Now tha' you're here, you plannin' on stickin' round?" Scald asks, his weight shifting slightly to stop the sand from rolling out from under his paws. "I can give ya a tour, if ya'd like," he turns his chin to nod toward the grove of palms that dot the landscape around them. Not that there was much to discover, but it would at least keep him in her company a bit longer.

S C A L D

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I Just Gotta Know Dove Island Archipelago 07:37 PM, 09-25-2023 08:54 PM, 11-25-2023