size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Bunni

Critical Fail!UnderachieverSamhain 2022
10-13-2023, 11:12 AM

Scald settled quietly. Relaxing as he flexed his muscles and stretched his legs. His eyes would wander lazily toward the woman. From what he could tell, she was older than him, but he didn't mind. Who didn't like them experienced anyway? He could nearly chuckle to himself until he was stopped short by her lithe movements. Fluid and graceful, the small blue wolf comes to slide in beside him. Tucking herself neatly against his side, he raises a brow as he notices the warmth he feels spread through his body. He wasn't going to say no to someone being so forward.

Suddenly, her tongue flicks out and along his jaw until the kiss is planted gently on his cheek. His heartrate soars as he shifts slightly, adjusting himself. Scald can't hide the content rumble in his chest as he allows himself to lean into her. "I get a feelin' yer good at multitaskin'," he murmurs quietly into her ear as she turns to watch the fireflies. Reaching a bit more forward, he nips softly at her ear and then her cheek fur before sliding his own muzzle along hers. Breathing in her scent, he enjoys it for a moment as his eyes close. There is something soft, sweet, and airy about her scent that he wishes he could dive into.

S C A L D

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Will you watch the fireflies with me? Weeping Woods 08:31 AM, 08-16-2023 11:48 PM, 11-07-2023