size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Teegan

Student
10-13-2023, 11:18 AM
Since the islands shed washed up on had now become claimed by a pack she’d no interest in sticking around. She was clever and she knew that was a fight she wouldn’t win. So she’d taken her sole possession and began traveling northward. There were tons of places to explore in this land. Shed traveled through a gully full of life to a barren hillside, from the hillside past a cave and into what seemed a former battle ground, haunted by the memories of the past until she found herself here; a field that smelled of blood, sweat and death.It sent a thrill through her frame, it was marvelous.

Slowly she made her way through the field, Her mostly Amethyst Gaze drank in everything it gazed upon, studying the area around her until they landed on a frame of living fire. She thought nothing of him, was going to walk away and go on about her business until the wind whipped his scent at her. Her fur bristled, it wasn’t just his scent on him. But the scent of the male who’d bothered her on the island. The one she had elected to attempt to ignore, but he had stayed and tried giving her a hard time. Why did this man smell like him?

She narrowed her eyes at him, She wasn’t about to let his lackey go free, if he was spying on her. No, she wasn’t going to walk away this time. She was about to let this stranger see the Saxe in her blood. Dropping her “Dog bed” she stalked forward, crouched low to the ground she slinked towards him. Carefully she moved till she was a few feet from him, And then she leapt towards him, jaws splayed as she aimed to sink her teeth into his flesh.

Ely vs Aresenn for Dominance
Round 1/2
Size: Medium
Build: Medium
Skills: Beginner Intellectual & Beginner Fighter

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Can't You See That I'm Godless? The Battlefield 11:25 AM, 10-12-2023 01:56 AM, 12-29-2023
2. Can't You See That I'm Godless? IC Archives 01:56 AM, 12-29-2023 08:05 AM, 10-30-2023
3. Can't You See That I'm Godless? The Battlefield 08:05 AM, 10-30-2023 05:19 AM, 10-30-2023