Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Indie

Rapid Poster - GoldHomebodyTeacherBest BudsDouble Master1K
Samhain 2022
10-13-2023, 12:33 PM

The way the wind shifted with the rolling hills of the battlefield had moments where it was rather unpredictable, and with his poor luck, his search for an opponent was going relatively unmet. But of course, that just made his frustration threaten to boil over. His temper was smolering. And just as the thought crossed his mind to issue a call out to any nearby combatant, he heard a sudden shift from somewhere behind him. While not entirely prepared for the attack launched, he hadn't been wandering around haphazardly. Aresenn had been alert to some degree, and immediately flex his muscles as he tried to quickly turn and face to where the sound had come from.

Though, he hadn't had time to get fully squared up before the sudden weight struck him. His assailant's point of impact happened to be in his side- her jaws hooking in the flesh of his shoulder blade- thankfully, opposite of the injury Absinth had left him. A deep growl resonated in his chest as he moved to react. Aresenn was forced to stagger in order to try and catch himself, readjusting his foot holds to accommodate. With the transfer of momentum, he continued to try and shift his hips around in an effort to turn into the individual. In doing so, he aimed a blow at her with his own splayed jaws, looking to get her neck, chest, shoulder, or upper arm- whatever he could sink his teeth into.
Aresenn vs Elysia for Dominance
Round: 1/2
Size: Large
Build: Medium
Defensive Battle Accessory: Bear Leather Bracers
Skills: Master Fighter & Master Intellectual
Specialty: Tactician

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Can't You See That I'm Godless? The Battlefield 11:25 AM, 10-12-2023 01:56 AM, 12-29-2023
2. Can't You See That I'm Godless? IC Archives 01:56 AM, 12-29-2023 08:05 AM, 10-30-2023
3. Can't You See That I'm Godless? The Battlefield 08:05 AM, 10-30-2023 05:19 AM, 10-30-2023