An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipAll Oozed OutOoze ImmuneThe Ooze ParticipantDouble Master
Ooh La LaOverachieverSnake EyesHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! VengeancePride - Bisexual
Mammoth Hunter
10-13-2023, 12:53 PM
Kuroki shook his head, his vision swimming as he attempted to scramble to his feet. He was no slouch but they-he couldn't even count to see how many there were-descended upon him whip quick. He kicked and struggled, claws slashing as he lunged up grabbing a hold of someone's scruff as he used that as leverage to pull himself up. But for every hit he managed to land four more would strike him first, he hadn't had much fight training really and relied on natural talent to coast through life. But it was clear the same couldn't be said for them, they were better than him. Faster, stronger, they knew what they were doing and he did not. The playing field was so painfully uneven and they knew it, capitalised on this fact.

He surged forward, attempting to barrel his way through them as his ears desperately titled forward to try and figure out where Cel was. But it wasn't a simple matter of reacting and doing, there was so much going on at once and they wouldn't even give him a second of reprieve. Not a breath passed without someone grabbing a hold of him, teeth ripping at his skin, splattering his blood against the ancient stone flooring.

"Cel! For fucks sake-get off me!"" He snarled, for perhaps the first time in his life.
[Image: jCtsUWy.gif]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Perhaps I Am Destined For This Lord's Cellar 02:03 PM, 09-05-2023 06:04 PM, 11-08-2023