Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Bunni

1KFestival OrganizerDouble MasterCritical Dodge!Ooh La LaStudent
Samhain 2022
10-13-2023, 01:06 PM

Bramble had been in the grove while her father set up the bonfire. Since summer had come into full swing, she had been spending more and more time outside. To some, her excuse had been how stuffy the castle was inside. Not that it was, but being up in her room, looking out at the scenery made her heart ache. Rather, and the truth really only known to her parents, was that she was spending her time outside with a certain boy. A boy that she was beginning to enjoy more than walking along the cobbled hallways of the castle. But since she was still young and she didn't want to pressure him, she wouldn't ask him to stay. Instead, she got him to agree to meet at the grove at least every few days so they could wander and spend the afternoons together.

"Come with me to the bonfire," her voice is sweet and there is a smile on her face as she reaches over to tug at his cheek. Turning without another look back, Bramble started through the grove toward the plains. Whether he did follow was up to him. Instead, she would be brave and independent and let him chase her. It was more fun that way. Continuing along the path, Bramble continued to chatter whether it was to Tate or her companions about the bonfire.

"Last year, I was too small to fully understand the bonfire. I spent most of my time with Sota listening to his cool stories. This year, I think I understand it better. Dad explained that it's a time to remember loved ones lost and to also celebrate the past year with those you still have," Bramble's expression is pleasant and her smile is gentle as she spies the growing crowd of wolves mingling around the massive pile of wood. "I can't wait to enjoy it!" Her tone amps up in excitement as her pace picks up into a slow lope to where her father stood. Her tail wags happily as she slows and rushes up to meet him.

"Seara, tată. Sper ca inima ta sa fie plina si seara sa mearga bine." She presses her nose to his cheek as they are nearly the same height now! Stepping back, she glances to the side to see if her companion has come with her before looking back at her father. She had been practicing her Carpathian lately and hoped Artorias was proud. "Have fun papa, love you!" Bramble smiles wide and then turns to make her way toward an open spot by the bonfire. Once settled in a comfy spot, she plops herself on the ground and stretches out her long legs. "Now we wait for the bonfire to be lit," her voice is hushed as her gaze trails around to see who all was here.

Bramble Carpathius

bramble's companions are to be assumed near her unless stated otherwise.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. The Summer Bonfire The Starlit Plains 03:33 PM, 10-05-2023 03:13 PM, 01-21-2024