gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Jackal

10-13-2023, 06:38 PM
Wrecker lingered, just a moment longer. Their head tilted, and they regarded one of the large buildings with a sharp, immediately evident curiosity. They were many things-- and very few of them were friendly things, true-- but Wrecker was innately eager to understand the world around them. They had no pack, and as such, they were not bound to a territory; they ventured as they pleased. But when Wrecker saw a stranger, their ears perked up and they glanced at him, taking in his stripes and his overall demeanor. They smiled, then, and their tail raised in a friendly-enough little wag.

"It is!" While sometimes Wrecker had ulterior motives for being friendly, this seemed a genuine sort of welcome. Their tail flicked. "I think I saw something inside this building, here!" They gestured with their head towards the building behind them; it stood, and vines choked it. The building's doors were half-open. Some were off of their hinges. "Something shiny. If that sparks your interest."

The sun does glint off of a glittering... something, in the back of the building, in one of the rooms. Wrecker doesn't appear to care either way, though: "Have you been here before? I bet we can find some good spots."

See? They could be friendly.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. i walk over the earth in special sandals The Forgotten Isle 04:12 PM, 10-12-2023 03:46 AM, 02-13-2024