Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Pride - BisexualPride - DemisexualChristmas 2019
10-13-2023, 10:38 PM

"Ah, you know me too well. I do tend to kidnap pretty women from time to time." If it was possible for Gloom to go pink she was pretty sure her face just had. If there had been words to follow up the previous exchange they were lost now. She sort of just stared down at her paws, wide eyed for a bit, though her gaze snapped back up to Audra as she suggested the pair of them share a room. Gloom could only nod, though a smile did manage to overpower her previous expression. Her attention was pulled back to Artorias all too soon for her liking. Somehow the man's words helped to ease some of the lingering tension she'd been feeling since leaving her family behind, she wanted to believe he was right, that she had in fact found where she'd belonged. It was easy, she'd only really felt at home with her brothers before Audra, and while she still wasn't sure how she felt about the pack lands themselves if this was the place Audra called home then that was good enough for her.

Gloom, glanced back at the earthen woman again as Artorias gestured for her to move forward, before doing so. She felt herself blush again when the man teased about sharing a room before swallowing hard, clearing the lump in her throat before answering his question. "My uh, uncle taught me how to fish but I've picked up other types of hunting too, I also um..." She glanced at Audra again, feeling a desire to go to places she'd never seen with the woman. "I like to go exploring, don't know if it's a talent though." He had said hobbies but well, maybe there was a part of her desperate to prove herself at least a little bit.

"talking"

Image by SugarPhlox
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Home is at your side Amron's Castle 07:30 PM, 08-21-2023 05:48 AM, 12-05-2023