size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
10-14-2023, 12:42 AM
idk about timing, im just assuming widow knew about tris' accident before she spent a few nights with ravage

This season had been rough so far. Thrown into her heat, she would be lying if she said she wasn't lowkey afraid of what happened last time to happen again. She couldn't even remember Cryptis' birth beyond the mangled mess of the stillborn conjoined mutant-pups that she certainly believed had everything to do the the Long Night. She hadn't meant to spend many days away from Insomnia and her daughter, and it certainly wasn't her initial intention, but she had felt oddly safe in Ravage's company throughout the beginning of her heat, safe enough to convince him to join her should Medusa see nothing wrong with another able-bodied member. She was already on her way back with the blue man when she heard the woman call for them all to gather.

Introducing Ravage to her would have to wait, it would probably be rude to bring him along and it probably wasn't exactly wise to show up with a stranger. With a sigh and a frown, she left the man and hurried off to the meeting to find that she wasn't late, but she certainly wasn't early either. Mercurial eyes scanned the crowd before finding her daughter amongst everyone and she quickly hurried over. "Sorry I'm late," she purred as she kissed the top of her daughters head before sitting beside her. Glancing over towards Medusa then, she offered a smile and a nod before looking around and noticing all the preparation that had been done for this very meeting.

"Speech!"

Commissions are open! Check out my shop here!

PSA: I own widow's design as of 2/25/2022

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Chaos Mode [pack meeting & feast] Dancefloor of the Gods 12:04 AM, 10-03-2023 01:58 PM, 02-01-2024