Beginner Intellectual (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
MalBelle
10-14-2023, 01:03 AM (This post was last modified: 10-14-2023, 01:04 AM by Yarrabelle. Edited 2 times in total.)

her sister’s call sends a thrill of excitement down her spine, mouth already watering at the very idea of a bloody hunt. she can practically feel her teeth sinking into downy fur, a wet warmth spilling across her tongue and staining her face in crimson rivulets. speeding up into a trot, she moves quickly through the territory, thankful to have been in the area. “you called, sister-mine?” she coos, appearing at Auriga’s shoulder. her eyes travel to the sheep in question, and a pink tongue darts out to lap at the drool hanging off her chin. ”such a keen eye you have, Auri. i can’t say i don’t appreciate it.” she walks a delicate circle around her sister, always one to entertain a dramatic impulse. “so tell me, then - what’s the plan?” this was Auriga’s find, so she’s happy to defer. “my teeth and claws are at your disposal.” she bares said teeth in a wicked smile, their points gleaming as though in promise.

"Speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. sweat, ache, hands shake Devil's Spout 03:31 AM, 10-12-2023 03:15 AM, 02-13-2024