size
Toy size
build
Heavy
player
NachoMumma

1KSamhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
10-14-2023, 01:04 AM

The Kaicho's criptic warning had been enough to send her mother north shadowing her youngest daughter to ensure she arrived safely at the mountain for the rest of the summer when normally she would have trusted the child to roam free. The humidity had set the aurora pelted girl to practically sprouting and there was nothing the combined talent of the healers could do to get it under control. It left a sour taste in the back of Fuji's throat that there was an illness for which she had no answer... between Morganna and Erik she was about to hang up her healing supplies and declare herself a jester instead. It felt about all she was good for.

Her heavy horned head hung low as she approached the familiar glow of the runestones, it was one of her favourite places to just come and think. The rumour of shady dark strangers slinking around looking for koi women only had her mildly concerned, but still she carried her blade, Kenta shadowing her steps in the silent way only a feline could. Sure she had the spots, but did they really come in pink? When she thought koi, she thought Tori and her dad... not.. whatever she was. Her face scrunched and she pushed the twisting of her stomach down, down deep. She'd come out here to clear her mind, not fill it with more uncertainty.

“Speech”

[Image: i0F1X8z.gif]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. i come in peace (pieces?) The Runestones 11:24 PM, 10-13-2023 05:28 PM, 12-19-2023