An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
10-14-2023, 03:24 PM

Waiting was a challenge. Not knowing who would show, or if any wolves might be interested in the home that Beauregard sought to build. The man was hoping that by considering wolves who might have a rougher background, but could still be civil and help their packmates. He didn't expect perfection… Beauregard’s own mates showed how flawed this world could be and how it could break you. Maybe that was why Beau was willing to be more lenient with those he would allow to join Norad. In the end, there was always strength in numbers.

He wasn't waiting too long before a wolf approached. They bore a grin, their greeting appearing to have more of an edge, a roguishness, than those in Ethne. Beau gave them a welcoming nod. They sought a home, or else they would not be here. But if they were to join Norad, he needed to present it in a way that appealed to them.

"Greetings, stranger. I am Beauregard Ravenwood, one of the founders of Norad." He gestured toward the lands of the falls. His home. "The mission behind the pack is simple enough. I want to gather individuals with creative minds, the inventors, the doers, and those who may be seeking a stationary place to return to when their paws tire of wandering Boreas and Auster." His gaze flickered back to them. "Regardless of the activities a wolf enjoys, there is something to be made that can better it. Fighters make weapons and armor, medics make medicine, messengers can make bags to carry supplies while they relay messages. The limit is your imagination, is it not?"

He chuckled, lifting his own lips in a grin. "I don't expect every wolf to be buddy buddy with everyone. Just to be civil with their packmates and avoid internal conflict. We all have our stories." What was their story, he wondered? "Ideally, I would prefer not to start shit with other packs either, but I would never tell any pack member not to defend themselves by any means necessary… and should anyone to attempt to invade our home, I would invite them to defend it regardless of the damage they may bring to the invader. I seek inventors, but I do not shy away from anyone seeking a home." There, that was about Norad. Beau tilted his head to the side.

"But… a pack is nothing without members to fill it. Would you be so kind as to give me your name, and tell me about yourself? About what sort of home you might want or need?” Would Norad meet their expectations?

"Speech" 'Thought.'
Beauregard has two companions - a bluejay and an arctic fox. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

As his mates, Tanelan and Co. are allowed in any thread Beauregard is in regardless of tag.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Will you stand with us? Aspen Dam 09:25 PM, 10-11-2023 05:59 AM, 11-05-2023