gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
10-14-2023, 05:16 PM

Acere confirmed she was not part of his world yet and Bellamy breathed out slowly. Not yet. She hadn’t died yet. Ace then asked if she had sought revenge for Gavroche, noting the toll it had taken on her. Bellamy’s gaze fell. “The death of his killer brought no peace. It merely cemented the fact he was gone, and that the one behind it didn’t care.” A heavy sigh passed her lips. “At the suggestion of one of our members, we hung his hide at our borders… a warning for those who would try to harm our family.” For a long moment Bellamy would become quiet.

“I miss him terribly, Acere.” Bellamy told him. She drew closer again, resting her head against his form. Even if their states were different, even if the feeling wasn’t what it once was, knowing he was there, feeling him… Bellamy swallowed hard. “I stopped taking care of myself… My daughter found me at his gravesite in the rain. She knew I needed help. I… I knew too… I told her of the Hallows… that's where I am now.” Bellamy drew back again, lifting her gaze to him. Tears had pricked her eyes.

“I kept trying to reach you… but I couldn’t get through…” The world of the living and dead, and their connection, was such a strange one. “I’ve been having dreams, I think signs from the Goddess but… I…” Bellamy shuffled on her paws. “...I was worried I’d lost you too, Acere…” Her ears pinned against her head. “You are the only bit of hope that the end has meaning, that there might be peace when I move on. I’ve been afraid…” Another swallow.

“I… wish I could stay.” Her gaze fell again, staring at her paws as the confession left her lips. “...but I know how much it would hurt my children. I’m tired, Acere… so tired of hurting…”

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Hope Somnium 04:54 PM, 09-02-2023 03:39 AM, 02-13-2024