An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
10-14-2023, 05:55 PM

Beauregard was able to draw closer before Bae-Syl would speak. The news was not what the man expected to hear, but understanding flashed into his eyes. One of the man’s children was missing. The tiny winged child… he had overheard Bellamy talking about him… and what's more… so had Bellatrix. “Your son was seen alive recently, Bae-Syl. At God’s Garden, if little Bella’s description of the boy she played with is correct. I dismissed the information at first, thinking it couldn’t be the same pup, but with you confirming that he is missing… who else could have been a pixie with wings in Auster? The Hallows is next to the God’s Garden. You might find your boy there.” Beau hoped that he would. Nothing was more terrifying than having one of your loved ones missing.

The question was then turned around on him, and Beauregard allowed a sign to pass his lips. “I fear you are right about those with dark hearts lurking in our world.” He turned his head back the direction he had come, ears pinning back against his skull. “My mates were attacked in Northern Boreas, and what’s worse, none of them have given me any details on the one that harmed them. Which makes me fear it could have been someone one of us knew…” His stomach churned at the thought, claws digging into the sand at his claws. “I don’t understand why they won’t tell me… It is my job to protect them!” Above them the skies were growing darker, the wind picking up around the wolves.

The storm had arrived.

The hailstones started to fall slowly, first one or two hitting the waves and being swallowed up. Then more began to descend from the heaven around the two wolves, striking their bodies in various places. Beauregard bristled, a snarl ripping from his lips. “Damn hail!” His frustration had hit a crescendo. Things just kept piling on more and more.

"Speech" 'Thought.'
Beauregard has two companions - a bluejay and an arctic fox. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

As his mates, Tanelan and Co. are allowed in any thread Beauregard is in regardless of tag.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Ticking Time Bomb The Bifröst 10:10 PM, 10-11-2023 07:57 AM, 01-30-2024