gems
size
Extra small
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
10-14-2023, 07:41 PM

No damsel in distress

Lucette could feel her form quiver, and before the man answered she felt someone slip over her. Her first reaction was to tense up, but the scent of Bae filled her nose and she looked up at him with a frown on her face. What the hell was he doing…!? She felt a mixture of relief at his presence and frustration that he had come. She had been trying to get him to rest, but stubbornly the man went about his tasks. He was going to be sick longer if he wasn’t careful. Ughh.. stubborn male. Yet she pressed against his leg for comfort all the same as her gaze flicked back to the trespasser… until her sister arrived. Ah good, let Haydee handle this. She was less than certain about him, and she needed to scold Bae. She had missed what the man had said to her as she moved from under Bae to look up at her mate.

“We are going to let Hay handle this.” She spoke simply, taking steps away from her sister and the stranger in hopes Bae-Syl would move a bit back with her. If Haydee needed it they would be here to help but… “Running around sick is going to get you sicker, Bae… you’re going to be completely bedridden just like when you almost got gored…” Lucy sighed, but all the same she pressed up against his chest. “I… I’m mad at you… but I can’t say I’m not relieved too…” Well, there went the scolding… How could she be mad at him when he was coming to protect her?  “Please just be careful…” Her voice was quiet. “I don’t want to lose you…”

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Don't need to save me

Art by Asena
Lucette has two companions - a kodkod and a saw-scaled viper. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Bae-Syl, as Lucette's bestie, guardian, and mate is welcome to invade her threads at any time regardless of how they are marked.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Trouble on the horizon Cattail Creek 03:40 AM, 09-12-2023 08:01 AM, 01-30-2024