gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Kingpedle
10-14-2023, 08:10 PM
Getting males and even females to chase her tail was intoxicating to her. It had been a while since she’d had any good company, between taking care of her own and well wallowing in her pity and anger. Tonight she would simply just be. A chuckle left her he was right it in the end had gotten her attention and in turn it seemed he was after all interested in following her. Ruby made sure to stick closer to the mountain than the open edge. Best not get any ideas. Ruby smiled giving a forlonged sigh. "I heard this mountain once exploded, I wonder what it looked like then. I’d hate to get my fur covered in ash." she smoothed the fur on her chest stopping at the mouth of a cave it looked out perfectly onto the territory.

"Nobody really looks at me much these days." at least it was the truth. How did she crave being the center of attention but also slip into the shadows like a wraith? Even she wouldn’t be able to find an answer to that in her lifetime. Ruby looked over at the man. We’ll maybe for a night she’d enjoy being talked to, even if it was taking orders and playing a part that he just couldn’t resist.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Sink Mount Volkan 12:03 PM, 09-17-2023 09:42 AM, 01-05-2024