Dhiren

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
11-04-2013, 12:08 AM

He listened with ears that wanted to know and a mind that wanted to learn from what he was told. Dhiren's desire for knowledge and life itself was growing at a young age and he embraced it without hesitating. She spoke of how anger that was stored had to be released, but experience meant lessons were taught and learned as well. Despite the scars, she learned from what caused them. Dhiren's elegant black head slowly nodded, understanding as the words sunk in and were mentally digested. "I hope to learn a lot one day, Miss Aria. Mama says I learn something everyday, but sometimes, it doesn't feel like it."
Her inquiry was like a mirrored question of sorts and he had to think a minute before answering. His tail swept around his small haunches as he replied with a slight hesitant note in his voice. "I...I think that they are emblems of who you are, symbols of where you have come from and what you had to go through during those times." Dhiren knew that it was an opinionated answer, but it was really what he thought they meant. Bi-colored eyes met Aria's and they held the warmth that Cherokee's usually kept. "Does that sound like it makes sense, coming from a young pup like me?"

Speech,