Calyrex

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
10-15-2023, 06:28 AM (This post was last modified: 10-23-2023, 11:56 AM by Calyrex. Edited 3 times in total.)
A Ray of Light

Calyrex could not believe his eyes, he had got so accustomed to the sight of sand that it was a shock to the system to see so much green foliage since he had left the waters behind at Wolfpaw Lake. The male now paused in his stride and took a moment to admire the stunning scenery before him.

After a long, deep breath in, all the fresh scents began to flood the male's nostrils. Stomach rumbling with the constant ache to remind the pale canine of why he had taken this route in the first place and he had finally made it! Sharp teeth and lips now drooling with the thought of a kill and this time he would let the thought consume him.

The lone wolf shook his head vigorously snapping him out of his hunger trance, he needed full concentration if he wanted to succeed and not waste his last valuable ounce of energy. Orbs now scanned the greenery ahead, finding the prey he locked in and lowered his stance. Hackles raised, mouth ajar, he inched forward in a creeping motion.

Before the white rogue knew it, the space between him and the prey had vanished and he was almost upon the creature. Suddenly dropping low, he pushed up off the ground and pounced into the air to land upon his prize. A flash of green, another wolf? The hunter had been beaten by another! Anger and confusion crossed this failure's face and all too quickly the ground met a shoulder, with the rest of his body following suit.

"He...Hello!"

Still laid upon the ground, dust settling, Rex lifted his head. Knowing it was too late to escape, making an introduction was surely the polite way to act and was hoping to somehow explain the reason for his embarrassing entrance.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. maybe I'll land, maybe I'll crash Sweetgrass Basin 10:31 PM, 09-29-2023 07:22 PM, 12-16-2023