size
Small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantPride - Bisexual1KValentines 2020
10-15-2023, 08:39 PM

Frankly Mojito wasn't used to getting this much attention but he couldn't say he disliked it. He leaned slightly into the gentle kisses Nao was placing along his neck, a small shiver running up his body. "Well, I'm certainly not complaining." Mojito replied softly, he had fought down his instinct to rebuff the notion Nao hadn't been giving him much attention. While Mojito was certainly just happy to have the man around he wasn't really looking to ruin the feeling that was clearly brewing between them by being self-deprecating. Mojito was definitely letting himself get led along by the other man, responding to their closeness, sneaking kisses whenever he felt he could and just embracing the pull Nao seemed to have over him.

And what a pull it was, the words Nao had said only moments prior hardly processing in Mojito's mind as he felt the other man's teeth nipping at his throat and another shiver moved through his body, stronger this time and he had to close his eyes or they'd have visibly rolled in his head for a moment. A low sound escaping his lips, half musing, half desire. In truth the last thing Mojito was thinking about right now was food, but he also didn't want to rush anything either. Not because he was worried or unsure, no he'd had a night or two with the other man now and was starting to learn more about him in much more intimate ways but because well... There was something nice about the lead up, in the feeling of desire, in feeling desired! "I'm sure we can squeeze something in." Mojito finally responded, failing to keep his voice from dropping into a husky whisper. He had to bite down the whine that rose in his throat as Nao stepped away and Mojito practically rocked on his toes as if to immediately chase after him and close the growing gap.

There was something in Nao's grin, in the way he spoke and moved and acted that spoke of experiences Mojito could not begin to relate to. The small wolf-dog finally sliding up beside the other man again to peer into the tent. "I'm not adverse to a little mess." He tossed a wink, gave a nip along the base of Nao's jawline and then slipped into the tent. "Looks lovely." He said as he lowered himself onto the sheepskin, stretching himself out to sprawl across as much of it as possible. He cast a glance up at the other man, practically daring him to come and try to fit himself next to Mojito somehow. "But is it comfortable enough?" It wasn't a real question, it was a taunt. Come prove to me it is.

Mojito & Nao

Art by MarkLix
[Image: Gdfwv08.png]
Mo's daughter Satira is free to cash his threads as she sees fit.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. city of gold Sunset Falls 12:25 AM, 10-03-2023 12:39 AM, 07-03-2024