An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
10-15-2023, 10:35 PM

Tan’s joke brought a soft chuckle from Beau’s lips. He wouldn’t have cared if they were contagious, he was just worried about him, about all of them. And Payday, bless her heart, was a breath of fresh air compared to the sass and spunky nature of Blind. She was so motherly and sweet, it was something that Beau was sure his partners needed. “You come in too, Payday. I made it big enough so that you and Blind have your own little spots as well.” He told her, helping his partner into the den and making sure Tanelan had curled up on the bedding he’d made before laying beside him and gently laying his head over his back.

“She’s a pup, for starters… a tiny little thing. Pixie-like.” Beauregard explained. “Blind has been looking out for her since she knows how to hide and take care of herself despite being small… for better or worse.” Hopefully the fox was behaving herself… “Poor kid caught the attention of a bear. We found her cornered under a tree with the beast trying to make a snack out of her. I took care of the bear and once I saw it had gone after a pup I… I knew I couldn’t just leave her. She was hesitant to speak of her parents, so I think something happened to them.” Beauregard offered his mate a sheepish smile.

“Guess this means she’ll be our first little one, Tan. She’s got some purple in her fur, though it is brighter than yours. She’s so sweet, I’m sure you’ll love her.” It wasn’t like they could have their own litter anyway, both of them being males… but that didn’t mean they wouldn’t have a lot of love to give.

"Speech"

Beauregard has two companions - a bluejay and an arctic fox. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

As his mates, Tanelan and Co. are allowed in any thread Beauregard is in regardless of tag.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Our Kingdom, Our Castle Cedar Falls 05:51 PM, 10-14-2023 01:53 AM, 12-29-2023