An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
10-15-2023, 11:15 PM

A moment passes without movement, and Beau wonders if the feline will emerge from where he is hiding. The man waits Blind shifting with more interest to see if the other predator appears. Sure enough, given time, he does. He is a leopard, and Beauregard dips his head to the cat. The stranger states that he hadn’t seen many wolves around the area, which matches what Beau had observed. He frowns, giving a nod, as the leopard follows up with a joke, saying that he hasn’t seen many felines either. This causes Beau to chuckle, though Blind rolls her eyes.

“I haven’t seen nor scented any other wolves or felines on my trip through this land, though there is definitely prey scuttling about. I’m from Auster, the continent further south.” He motions with his muzzle and then looks back to the leopard. “I am Beau, and these are my companions, Blind,” He motioned to the fox. “And Trill.” He motioned to the jay. “Who do we have the pleasure of speaking with?” He asked, gaze fixing on the leopard once more.

"Speech" 'Thought.'

Beauregard has two companions - a bluejay and an arctic fox. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

As his mates, Tanelan and Co. are allowed in any thread Beauregard is in regardless of tag.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Rest and a bite to eat? Algoma Prairie 11:15 AM, 09-06-2023 07:56 AM, 01-30-2024