An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
10-15-2023, 11:16 PM

Beauregard's intention was to make sure the tiny femme was alright but instead his question had startled her. Beau's ears flicked back apologetically… only to have the woman apologize to him. Their interaction was off to a rougher start, but the far made the effort to mend it. She introduced herself as Aia, explaining that she had been distracted as she motioned to the glowing pool. Beau let his gaze flick to the pool and the back to Aia before giving a nod of his head. "I can understand why it might distract you." He heard a grunt at his side and glanced down as Blind took off. Ah well.

His gaze returned to Aia and he offered a small smile. He meant her no harm, and Blind, grumpy as she was, would not be a problem either. He drew closer to the pool, curious as he looked upon it. The fish were illuminated, and Beau arched a brow at them. So strange…

Now that he was closer to Aia he could smell her pack scent. Ahh, so she did belong to a pack. He let his attention shift back to her. He needed to introduce himself after all. “My name is Beauregard Ravenwood, though Beau is preferred. I am an ally of Ethne, on a pilgrimage to start my own pack.” He picked up the light scent of vanilla on her coat too, and curiosity picked at him. “Are you a healer, perhaps?” Beauregard asked. “My mates have a rather… unique condition and I’m not really sure how to help them…”

"Speech" 'Thought.'

Beauregard has two companions - a bluejay and an arctic fox. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

As his mates, Tanelan and Co. are allowed in any thread Beauregard is in regardless of tag.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Shadows in a shade of blue Alabastrine Shrine 01:17 PM, 09-06-2023 06:03 AM, 11-05-2023