An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
10-15-2023, 11:17 PM

Beauregard felt that slowing his steps had been the right choice. He heard a feminine voice call out and the male stopped, head turning in the direction it had come from. Ahh, so she was that way. “Greetings miss,” He called back. “I am going to approach, but I mean you no harm. I am just traveling through these lands.” Letting her know he was no threat was important to him. He didn’t want anyone to be afraid, especially not of him. His call made, Beauregard carried on, picking up the scent of a leopard as well. But the woman, an older femme closer in age to his partners, was found, and Beau dipped his head to her. She looked comfortable on the fur, seeming to be ready to work on something. Curiosity flicked across his expression. “A crafter, huh? So many unique things can be made by our paws.” He lifted his gaze again, offering a small smile to her. “Are you of the Armada?”

"Speech" 'Thought.'

Beauregard has two companions - a bluejay and an arctic fox. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

As his mates, Tanelan and Co. are allowed in any thread Beauregard is in regardless of tag.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. The path we've chosen The Red Forest 07:00 PM, 09-06-2023 07:57 AM, 01-30-2024