ardent

What could you possibly be gathering here?

Vashou

Beauregard

Loner

Master Fighter (325)

Expert Intellectual (210)

An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
10-15-2023, 11:17 PM

The smaller wolf answered him simply, saying that they were just existing. So they lived here? Or were they passing through? Either way, the climb back out of the canyon would be far harder… and have a higher risk for injury. The stranger seemed to forget about the blood on their lips from the fish, or simply didn’t care enough to lick it away. As the… female? Beau wasn’t quite sure, their scent was a bit confusing… asked what had brought him here the man offered a small smile. “A journey to found a home for my mates and myself. I am hoping to create a pack alongside the pack we were once part of, Ethne. Wolves do better in groups, after all.” The splash of the nearby fish caused Beauregard to shift his attention back to the water and curiosity once more struck him. “How are the fish here? It might not be a bad idea to catch a meal before I consider continuing onward.” He wasn’t the best at fishing but one wouldn’t catch anything if they didn’t at least try.

"Speech" 'Thought.'
Beauregard has two companions - a bluejay and an arctic fox. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

As his mates, Tanelan and Co. are allowed in any thread Beauregard is in regardless of tag.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. What could you possibly be gathering here? Bent Canyon 10:52 AM, 09-06-2023 03:44 AM, 02-13-2024