An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
10-15-2023, 11:18 PM

The femme was an odd one, her speech alone causing Beau to quirk a brow. Skorgek… the name was also a bit strange, but who was he to judge? She was happy, and she wasn’t hostile, thankfully. She drew closer, examining him, and he would relax as he looked her over. She appeared to be about his age, but closer to Haydee in size. Her coat was also calico patterned, her face white, and yet as the man looked at her he couldn’t but think of Gavroche. Could this woman be related to the Kedieo family? She certainly looked like she could be.

“That’s right. I’m a friend.” His expression softened. Now that she had come closer, sniffing at him, he noticed the scent of another woman on her coat. “I’m going to be living in a nearby land with my mates soon, and making a pack. If you and your friend ever need help, you can come visit us, okay?” Ahh, but to do that he needed to finish his mission. “Though… perhaps you can help me, Skorgek. Do you know the way through these woods?”

"Speech" 'Thought.'

Beauregard has two companions - a bluejay and an arctic fox. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

As his mates, Tanelan and Co. are allowed in any thread Beauregard is in regardless of tag.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Eerie Wraith's Woods 10:37 AM, 09-06-2023 07:22 AM, 02-17-2024