Expert Hunter (171)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy

Samhain 2022Statue 4 Worship
10-15-2023, 11:20 PM
The older male wasn’t worried about his lack of introductions, explaining he could have also come to introduce himself but… he tended to keep to himself. Alexander could understand that. Outside of his siblings socializing could feel a bit awkward… unless it was for the sake of hunting. But for those he was close to Alex developed strong emotional attachment. He adored his family, and making his parents smile. As well as pushing his own limits in both the hunt and sparring. He had even considered going after bears and the like, though he was doubtful that they tasted too great. They smelled awful and likely tasted just as bad. But ah well, sometimes beggars can't be choosers. And who knew? Maybe someone actually liked smelly bear meat.

Álarr gave his name and Alex couldn’t help but find amusement in the fact that both of their names started with “Al”. He was a healer though, an art more suited for his father, older sister, and brother Dorian. Shame… Alex shrugged as Álarr asked what skills he was hoping to improve on. “Hunting mainly, and I guess social skills… I’m not really great at getting along with other groups. It’s… weird… but it could be necessary to bring down bigger game… and mom trusts Corbie so… here I am.” He scratched at his ear. Even this conversation was odd, though that wasn’t Álarr’s fault.

“I like fighting too, but mom says I’ve got a talent for hunting.” Hmm… actually… “I know you’re a healer, but you used to hunting at all?”

"Speech" 'Thought.'
Alexander has two companions - an American badger and a sharp-shinned hawk. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Hey, Hi, Hello! The Range 05:02 PM, 08-09-2023 05:58 AM, 11-05-2023