Advanced Hunter (60)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Virgil

Pride - HomoromanticPride - Bisexual1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2
10-15-2023, 11:25 PM

It was a reward in itself to hear the small, soft sounds that he was able to illicit in his lover with just his tongue and teeth. The way he melted into his touch only made Nao want to touch Mojito more, to see if he could render the dainty male to mere putty beneath his practiced attention. No time like the present. The thoughtful, breathy hum as the pallid waif considered the merits of waiting until after dinner to devour one another, well that was the nail in the coffin. The stew could burn for all he cared in that moment, the whole forest could be alight from an untended cooking fire and it would not stop him from what he was about to do. Truly terrible things sprang to mind, but he needed to stay his paw for a moment longer. Just a few moments more..

He was all too glad to hear that his lover agreed, that they could most definitely fit something into their incredibly busy schedule. Perfect. Mojito elected to inspect their humble abode for the night by prostrating himself upon the sheepskin bedding, limbs akimbo as he made a point to occupy the entire space. Though it would seem his lover was content to lay on the ground, to make a mess of himself, well... "I'm sure I can make a mess of you all on my own, dear." he assured the man, voice oh so soft as he stood over Mojito to speak the words into his ear. Sea foam gaze locked with glacier blue, pupils wide as saucers. He accepted the daring, teasing tone of his lovers remarks. Met them with a smile, caging the smaller man between his limbs as he stood over him. Delicate cranium dropped between his shoulders, he traced a path up Mojito's chest with careful fangs.

Dark forepaw lifted from the soft bedding to press against alabaster chest, digits splayed out across the birdlike ribcage of his prone and wanton lover as he leaned in for a kiss. A drawn out affair, languishing in the taste of the other man. As he pulled away, he flashed another wolfish grin at Mojito, seeing the ruddy glow cast upon every inch of him by the firelight beyond the tent. He couldn't help but to revel in the moment, to take his time following the path of where thigh met hip, the curve of his ribs and the angle at which his forelegs were held towards his body while the wraith let the tension of the moment build. "Don't fret, I will make your comfort my highest priority." he all but sighed the words into Mojito's mouth as he set about completing his mission with the utmost fervour and delight.

- fade -

Nao & Mojito

Art by MarkLix

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. city of gold Sunset Falls 12:25 AM, 10-03-2023 12:39 AM, 07-03-2024