Small
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2
10-15-2023, 11:34 PM
Amorielle Adravendi

They waited a bit. Not too long, luckily, before a larger figure appeared on the other side of the border and approached them. He was a handsome male, though Amory didn't look for too long before he greeted them. "Good morning, sir," She greeted in return, glancing back at Noelle as she too offered a soft, hesitant greeting of her own. Returning her attention to the man, she was caught by surprise when he made mention of them being in the pack that had fallen. Her ears fell back in sadness as she nodded. Accepting his apology even, as he was quick to introduce himself and the name of the pack and even offered them a place to stay before she could say anything else. "Oh, er, I am Amorielle Adravendi. And this is my companion, Noelle Destruction."

She offered a soft smile before continuing, "It is very kind of you to offer two strangers a place with you so quickly. But, yes...we are of the former pack of Valhalla. My brother was the alpha..." She didn't dare mention that she didn't know where he'd gone off to. She heard a whisper of his reasoning, but the pack had found the misfortune of falling in his absence. It was a shame, really. But she was sure he'd return in due time after whatever mission had called him, was done. "It is a pleasure to meet you, Beauregard. And we do appreciate your invitation. In fact, that is why we have come to your borders...we are curious of Norad, and were looking for a place to stay for a time...especially since...well..." She turned to look at Noelle who had shyly stepped up to her shoulder. She quieted, unsure if she should mention her friend's disability. Really, it wasn't her business to tell. She'd leave that to Noelle.

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Labhair an Sean-Teanga." ---- "Hear" ---- Think

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Another Life Cedar Falls 10:37 PM, 10-15-2023 07:32 AM, 03-05-2024
2. Another Life IC Archives 07:32 AM, 03-05-2024 04:21 AM, 01-10-2024
3. Another Life Cedar Falls 04:21 AM, 01-10-2024 01:53 AM, 12-29-2023