size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
10-15-2023, 11:46 PM

She was nervous. That much was a given. The last time she had felt this nervous, was when she joined Valhalla. Now she was forced to do it all over again, but it was a necessary evil that she had to get past. Things came and went. Fate changed all the time. But at least she was going through it with a friend this time, and not alone like she had the first time around. Her ears pricked when she heard the approach of larger paw steps. And then she smelled him before she saw him. She tilted her head to the side as he approached and addressed them, "Good morning," She replied softly, a hint of hesitation and nervousness in her voice. As Amorielle and Beauregard spoke, Noelle became a little more interested. This man knew they were recently displaced....and he was quick to offer them hospitality. That gave her some hope. Maybe this was a good choice, after all!

Amorielle introduced the both of them and explained the reason why they were there. But then when Amory turned her attention to her, Noelle frowned. She hadn't really spoken about her disability in quite some time, mostly in part because everyone in Valhalla knew after spending so much time there. But these were strangers, and though she was not ashamed of her shortcomings, she didn't know if others would see it as a weakness and treat her differently...Still, she was an honest soul. And they'd find out sooner or later.

She tilted her head to the side to get a better look at him before speaking. "Yes, thank you for your offer, Beauregard...it is certainly a relief...especially for me..." She cleared her throat as she continued, "I am...partially blind...that is...I can see to some degree...but not what is directly in front of me. I struggle without a pack...I'm not a fighter by any means, though I know enough of the basics to protect myself should I need to. I'm more of a healer by nature...but...I must admit, the life of a rogue is very difficult for me. I've hardly left Valhalla's lands, and it's only thanks to Amorielle's help and guidance that I've made it this far after its fall."

"Noelle Destruction"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Another Life Cedar Falls 10:37 PM, 10-15-2023 07:32 AM, 03-05-2024
2. Another Life IC Archives 07:32 AM, 03-05-2024 04:21 AM, 01-10-2024
3. Another Life Cedar Falls 04:21 AM, 01-10-2024 01:53 AM, 12-29-2023