gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Jackal

10-15-2023, 11:54 PM
Beauregard watches them, and Wrecker watches him in turn while they speak. It doesn't take long for them to start warming up even more, that casual near-oily tone of their voice becoming more confident as they continued.

They had expected some pushback. Instead, Beauregard met them on their own level, and that made their ears swivel sharply forward in interest. They couldn't hide the intrigue in their face, or the sharp attentiveness of their features. "... a Vax. Sounds like a rough job, but sounds like the kind of job someone like me can handle." Their ears twitch.

"I'd like that. Honor and all. Sounds like a good plan, man. Plus... between you and me, I already did some crazy shit out there with that storm the other day. Was out on the little... island with the land bridge. Storm came in. I made it back." They're not exactly looking for praise. Its an attempt to show Beauregard what they're capable of.

Wrecker breathes in.

"And hey. Maybe us Vaxes could make our own uniforms, yeah?" Their eyes spark with their little joke.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Will you stand with us? Aspen Dam 09:25 PM, 10-11-2023 05:59 AM, 11-05-2023