size
Small
build
Light
player
Virgil

Pride - DemisexualPride - Bisexual
10-15-2023, 11:55 PM

It wasn't until the stranger spoke that the boy noticed that someone had even been there, and he jumped a little in surprise. He cracked an eye open, his pink pupil focusing on the dark furred lady that loomed over him. His waterlogged tail thumped lazily against the sand, and he smiled sleepily at her. "I'm okay!" he chirped, and rolled slowly onto his paws so he could stand up. He wasn't that tired anyways, or so he told himself. It was way more fun to meet someone new than it was to have a stupid naptime. As he really got a good look at the unfamiliar lady, it became quickly apparent that she was a very big lady. Almost as big as his parents, for sure. Why was everyone so big? He wondered if he was going to be this big when he was grown up.

"I don't need help, thanks!" he answered awfully confidently for a child who looked like a drowned rat and lived several hours away. Nevertheless, he beamed at this stranger with all of the self assurance of someone who had no idea what was going on. "My name's Nimbus Fallen, what's yours?" the greyscale youngster chirped the name readily, he was proud of his heritage, even if he wasn't totally sure what it was. He had a big family, and he was happy to be a part of it. He assumed that everyone else was equally proud of their family, and would share their name just as readily. After all, it was polite to introduce yourself, right? Manners were more of a guideline, but he hadn't found a reason not to use them yet.

"Nimbus"

raindrops by sqdpxl

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. dying for a way to kill time The Bifröst 05:06 PM, 09-24-2023 03:41 AM, 02-13-2024