An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze - Variation 2By the skin of my teethOverachiever
Critical Block!The Ooze Participant1K
10-25-2023, 12:21 AM
He wasn't lying when he called him cute, and the expression that took over Rory's face before it was replaced by a mischievous grin made his heart swell to the point he wondered if he would be able to breathe. Grim wasn't one to compare one lover to another, but he'd never quite felt this way with Malachai. Sure, he felt safe and even whole with the man, but there was little fire in their relationship. Maybe this was what he needed, a man that would keep him on his toes combined with all of those things. Perhaps it was a bit too soon, but he could certainly see himself pining after this man more than he already was.

"I'll keep that in mind, then," he purred, picking up on the lustful tone used and smirking as the other man walked past him. The sway of his hips was mesmerizing and he had to stop himself from having a taste. Perhaps if he played his cards right, he would have that taste... He was stuck on that thought as Rory led him down to the secret hiding spot. He felt honored in a way to be taken here, but he did briefly wonder if Sorcerer brought all the guys here...

Silver eyes peered inside as Rory held the vines back and a smile crept over his face. Well, he certainly wasn't wrong, Grim would give him that! It was quite the picturesque place, much nicer than the underground mud pit they'd just met in. "You're lucky I find ego's to be quite attractive," he purred with a smirk as he slowly stepped passed him, glancing at him out of the corner of his eye and adding a wink as he walked into the secret oasis.

"Speech!"
Art & Code © Rex/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
Grimshaw has a septum ring, a fluffy curled tail, and a horrible facial scar (hover)
that may not be reflected in his art!

please DM all tags to @betchasaurusrex

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. drag me under The Deluge 02:46 PM, 07-04-2023 03:30 AM, 02-13-2024