Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
10-16-2023, 09:29 AM

The Raid King wished to do this right. He wanted to make the pack proud and begin to show the other packs of Boreas that they were a force to be reckoned with. While he would miss Deluge and her merry band of misfits, it would allow room for others to join. New blood meant new ideas and new potential. Whether that would be good or bad was up to them. With all of this on his mind, Gilgamesh leads a group of wolves out to Obsidian Beach. Some may remember it and some may not, but that was the point. He needed to get everyone's perspectives, not just his own.

Standing on the fine grains of Obsidian Beach, he lights a decent-sized bundle of wood. Tossing the lit torch on top of the fire, he steps back to admire his handy work. Fires on the beach were possibly one of his favorite things in life. "So, I need everyone's opinions. What are the pros and cons of us expanding back to Obsidian Beach?" Gil lifts his yellow gaze to glance at each wolf individually.

"speech"

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. the pros and cons of familiarity Obsidian Beach 09:29 AM, 10-16-2023 02:05 PM, 02-01-2024