Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
10-16-2023, 09:38 AM

What left Gilgamesh feeling more uncomfortable was the stretched silence. How the female just stood there, facing away from him, chewing on those cannabis buds. Had she not heard him? He had not concealed his approach so the crunch of snow had to have been obvious. His ears fall back slightly as his brow narrows. Was she ignoring him on purpose? If so, that would be quite rude...

Before he could wrinkle his nose and get impatient, she finally turned to him. His body freezes as her red eyes stare into him. Not at him, into him. As if she could see into his soul. Quite disturbing honestly, but he wouldn't let it get to him. Instead, he molds his expression to be bland and slightly disinterested. Her simple answer was all that he needed and so he was fit to leave. Ready to turn and head back home, he noticed how her own facial features flickered and moved almost as if she wasn't sure how to feel. The smile that had flashed on her lips was... unsettling. Her continuation of staring at him only made the fur along his spine bristle further. Why was she just staring at him?

Gil's lips quiver, a rumble reverberating in his chest as she finally breaks the silence to parrot his question. Was she mocking him? Taunting him? Or was she simply crazy? He doesn't respond at first. No, instead he takes a gentle step back. The quiet creak of snow beneath the weight of his paw the only tell that he had even moved. "I don't believe you can give me the help I need," Gil speaks slowly as his head raises slightly, towering over her to potentially appear more threatening.

"speech"

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. If you go out in the woods tonight... Soulless Forest 11:57 AM, 10-08-2023 09:42 AM, 01-05-2024