gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Indie
10-16-2023, 09:52 AM
After gently calling out for her own demon, someone else entirely answered her summons. In the absence of an answer, she hadn’t realized that she had forgotten to breathe. But on first sight of the unfamiliar face, she had to bite her tongue to hold in the gasp. Her hackles rose to attention across her shoulders and down her spine- but it was merely a reflex. Even if she had to defend herself, she wasn’t sure what she could do. Though, rather than coming for her on first sight, the strange brute stopped to look her over- of course, she met the inspecting gaze with one of her own. Even still, she didn’t have it in her to submit- stuck on the ground or not.

If his intentions had been unclear in the beginning, then his mocking words certainly detailed his objective. But again, she simply couldn’t control her own snarky mouth.“Careful, you might hurt my feelings.” She answered, maintaining his eye contact while offering him a half-sided grin beneath her narrowed gaze. She wouldn’t wait for his response before continuing.“I don’t have the back-and-forth banter in me at the moment. So can you spare me who are you- and why are you here- and just tell me what you want?” Not to mention, there was no telling what Sephiran would do if he walked in and found an uninvited visitor. But she would hang on to that as a threat in case she needed it.

"Aurelia Veratti"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Conjecture and Gloom The Polar Sound 09:49 AM, 10-16-2023 05:16 AM, 10-30-2023