gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Indie
10-16-2023, 09:57 AM
Even as he drew closer, to settle in at her side, he continued to mock her. “And I’d prefer to keep them intact.”  She snapped, trying to push herself up against the wall. She couldn’t sit up straight due to her leg, but at least she wasn’t as confined to the ground. 

Despite her trying to avoid the ‘cat and mouse’ game that she was sick of playing, this strange brute seemed to not be so keen on skipping that part. Figures. Though the truly intriguing part, was the stranger’s  interest in her captor’s name. But asking how she knew it was a little odd- annoyingly so. “What does that even mean? Introductions involve an exchange of names. I know it because he gave it to me.” She answered with the attitude that had gotten her into this mess in the first place. “Do you mean, how do I know Sephiran?” Aurelia corrected. Shouldn’t that be obvious? With a casual gesture of her paw, she indicated to the wounds that littered her body. Mostly in her scruff and shoulders, though as she moved down her side, she lifted her functioning leg to offer a better view of her dislocated one- swollen and mangled- and subsequently, the mark that Sephiran had carved into her inner thigh. Though she drew less attention to that one. “How do you know Sephiran?” Not that she truly cared, it just seemed to be the appropriate follow-up question. With any luck, this was one of his enemies, and he would either be interested in killing her, or killing Sephiran. She would honestly be happy to work with either case.

"Aurelia Veratti"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Conjecture and Gloom The Polar Sound 09:49 AM, 10-16-2023 05:16 AM, 10-30-2023